High value-added content is the cornerstone of any web strategy. Without a compelling and effective content, even the most powerful marketing tools are useless.
What is content?
Content is an information with a purpose for a targeted audience. It comes in any form, such as a blog post, sponsored news article, eBook, white paper, slideshow, infographic, press release, video, photo, podcast etc. Today, content is adapted to a multichannel and multiscreen world.
What is content marketing?
Content marketing consists in producing high value-added content in order to:
- make your business more visible to your target,
- strengthen the bond of trust between your brand and the public,
- find new customers.
What is high value content?
High quality content is captivating for the target audience. That is why it is so much more effective than intrusive online advertising. A great content is engaging and seo optimized for a good ranking on Google. It is used to feed your corporate blog and your social pages on social media. In addition, it might interest traditional media and can be a useful tool for your PR strategy.
Here’s how an effective editorial strategy works:
- Keywords research for seo purpose: a blog is more effective to rank on Google and attract more visitors.
- Publications schedule, relevant topics and messages.
- Content creation, with proven web writing techniques.
- Content distribution and promotion through different channels.
- Building your audience loyalty.
- Engagement and conversion strategy.
- Performance measurement.